The FANS Youth Film Festival Project Manager will work to deliver the vision, aims and objectives of the programme. Ensuring the effective delivery of the 2018 festival and year-round programme.
Deadline: 31 July 2017 at 23:55
The appointed freelance Project Manager will have proven success in film education or a producing role in the arts. They will have a positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation and the ability to lead an experienced team of staff with confidence: enjoying getting the best out of people whilst supporting them in their own development. They will understand the process of delivering festivals, events &/or performance to a high standard.
The FANS Youth Film Festival Project Manager will:
● Work as part of FANS Youth Film Festival team to deliver the objectives of the programme
● Manage, support and be the strategic lead for FANS Youth Film Festival team
● Ensure the effective delivery of the FANS Youth Film Festival and programme
● Contribute to the development of diverse audiences and participant groups for all activities
● Build opportunities for engagement through outreach activities
● Establish and Co-ordinate the management of the FANS Youth Film Festival Steering Group
● Develop partnerships with key representatives from the specialist Cinema sector in Scotland
● Effectively manage the FANS Youth Film Festival Budget (with income targets and expenditure limits), including monthly reporting to FANS members
● Create reports and lead the evaluation/monitoring of all FANS Youth Film Festival activities
● Recruit any new and freelance staff required to deliver the FANS Youth Film Festival
● Uphold, update and champion FANS Child and Vulnerable Groups Policies
● Be a champion for Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion
● Attend FANS meetings, FANS Steering Group and other meetings as required
The FANS Youth Film Festival Project Manager will report to Film Access Network Scotland (FANS ) consortium representatives.
The contract will commence upon acceptance of the offer until 30 November 2018 . The fee = £16,000. Please note that payment of Tax and NI is the responsibility of the freelance individual.
This role may require working with children or vulnerable adults and any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory checks or membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme.
An application pack can be downloaded from: screen-ed.org/category/jobs/
Applications should be received on or before Monday, 31 July 2017 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held at Screen Education Edinburgh, 30 Ferry Rd Ave, Edinburgh EH4 4BA in the week beginning 14 August 2017.
Location: All Scotland
For further information, please contact email@example.com (James McKenzie), or call 0131 343 1151, or visit screen-ed.org/category/jobs/
The deadline is Monday 31 July 2017 at 23:55.